Our trust in the quality and reliability of our products allows us to supply, , for some categories, a conventional guarantee with longer terms than those provided by the legal guarantee.
- the guarantee does not cover the cost of labor.
- glass material damage (likely to break) is not covered by the guarantee.
- All spare parts of all product categories have a 24 month guarantee ; the taps cartridges are also included.
-The guarantee only covers the products that are used for the intended use for which they were created; therefore it does not apply in case of improper use, bad maintenance or tampering.
-The products must be installed according to the assembly instructions supplied by taking into account the characteristics of the hydraulic systems available.
-The guarantee does not cover damage or breaking caused by inadequate cleaning (please refer to our care and maintenance guidelines);
- The guarantee does not cover the effects of mold, limescale and corrosion.
- The guarantee is not transferable if the product is re-installed in a different position.
In case a manufacturing defect is identified , bidet-toilet will replace the whole product or its components (or closest equivalents) free of charge. Liability is limited to single items and does not cover losses or damage resulting from installation.
GUARANTEE APPLICATION CONDITIONS
Should our customers find any problem on an installed product, they should contact the bidet-toilet Technical Assistance, which will verify the presence of manufacturing defects. In the course of the checking steps , you may be asked to provide photographic evidence. Contact our Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intervention will be considered as a form of guarantee and expenses will be covered by bidet-toilet only in the presence of a suitable proof of purchase.
DOCUMENTS CONSIDERED SUITABLE TO PROVE THE AUTHENTICITY OF THE CUSTOMER'S PURCHASE TO THE DEALER:
1. Purchase receipt issued by the retailer to the customer with the detailed description of the product;
2. Invoice issued by the retailer, including the description of the product and the name of the customer and the place where the product is to be installed;
3. Delivery note issued by the retailer, containing the description of the product, the customer's name and address where the product is to be installed;
DOCUMENTS CONSIDERED SUITABLE AS A PURCHASE PROOF THROUGH THE PERSON WHO HAS PUT IT IN PLACE:
4. Installer's invoice to the customer where the product has been installed with a detailed product description;
5. Purchase document issued by the dealer to the installer with the description of the product together with the installer's delivery note (DDT) bearing the name and the address of the customer where the product has been installed.
The guarantee is not transferable. The intervention is invalid if there is no proof of a suitable purchase document.
During the installation phase, if the product shows functional problems or evident aesthetic defects, it must be immediately returned to the retailer / wholesaler where it has been purchased; the retailer himself will provide a new one in replacement. The faulty product collected by the retailer / wholesaler will be promptly inspected and accredited by the local Service Manager.
If the notification of the aesthetic defect of the product is communicated after the installation , bidet-toilet will only supply the new product without the labor costs for its removal and replacement.
Bidet- toilet will not cover any refund policy if the aesthetic fault and /or mulfunctioning is not officially recognized by the company head office. For further inquiry contact: email@example.com
For any other queries related to bidet-toilet products please contact:firstname.lastname@example.org.